Offers Over $549,000
UPDATED 3 BEDROOM HOME WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL & LEGAL HEIGHT DOWNSTAIRS
The potential is endless… first, the house has full legal height (over 2.4m) downstairs, meaning you can add additional bedrooms very easily, furthermore, creating dual living is also an option as upstairs has its own entrance via the front stairs and downstairs has its own access via a front door located on the right-hand side. Downstairs has existing plumbing so the installation of a kitchen and or bathroom would be a breeze. Parking won’t be an issue if you convert the garage area into a living area as there is space for at least 2 cars in the front yard.
Secondly, the property is zoned for development, the site is zoned as Low - Medium density residential zone - apartment precinct. The site itself may have a potential for a maximum of 5 units; however, given the size of the block and required setbacks, it may be viable for 4x 3 storeys walk-up units.
Other features include but aren’t limited to:
- 3 Bedrooms (master with built-ins and all with ceiling fans)
- 1 Bathroom with separate toilet (second toilet downstairs)
- 2 Car garage and 2 additional carapaces out front
- Built in 1985
- Side access with gate
- Security screens
- Freshly painted
- Polished timber flooring
- Rendered facade
- Tiled roof fully restored and re-painted 5 years ago along with gutters
- Rental appraisal $440/week - $460/week as is, and $520/week -$540/week with 2 additional bedrooms downstairs
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Disclaimer: We recommend seeking independent advice regarding the development aspect of the property.