$300,000 - $330,000
EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE EVER WANTED FROM A PROPERTY IS HERE!
UNIT 1 - FOR SALE
UNIT 2 - FOR SALE
UNIT 3 - FOR SALE
UNIT 4 - SOLD
UNIT 5 - FOR SALE
UNIT 6 - SOLD
The quick facts:
- Complex of 6 townhouses
- Body Corporate and sinking funds payments of only $1394.44 per year
- That is only $26.81 per week including the building insurance
- All 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathroom and 1 garage + covered car port on title
- Out of the 4 available all leased from $350/week
- Complex coming up to 3 years old
- Very low vacancy rates, generally lease out within 1 week
- Water saving taps and water tanks
- Shopping Complex on North Road
- 1.6 kilometres to Logan Central Shopping Plaza
- Train station less than 500m
- Bus stop at doorstep
- 2.5 kilometres to M1 motorway
- 20 kilometres to Brisbane CBD & 35 kilometres to Gold Coast
- 5.75 kilometres to Griffith University Logan & TAFE Logan & Logan Hospital
- 7 kilometres to Logan Hyperdome Shopping Centre (equivalent to Westfield)
- Security Screens on all doors and windows
These 3-year-old townhouses have been constructed to impeccable standards; when constructing the complex, the developer wanted to leave no stone unturned when it came to features, fixtures and fittings so that any investor would be able to get the maximum return possible out of the marketplace and very low vacancy rates due to the desirability to tenants and convenient location to everything. Also, take advantage of the Depreciation of capital works still available Division 43 even with the new changes in place from the Budget 2017. (you will need to seek your own advice from your own accountant) Division 43 is still deductible for 36+ years or until you own it.
Being in only a complex of 6 townhouses, this helps keep the body corporate fees very low at $1,394.44 per year (approximately $26.81/week includes building insurance and sinking fund) and left more space for yards and extra parking for cars. All units consist of 3 generously proportioned bedrooms, all with built-ins, TV points & Ceiling fans, master with ceiling fan and air conditioning, led lighting throughout the home including security screens throughout. 2 car spaces, one is a lockup garage with electric door and the other is a carport with Colourbond roofing. 2.5 bathrooms are inside; there is a downstairs WC for the and the master bedroom has its own ensuite, with an oversized shower. Having the main bathroom and upstairs toilet separate was again another great idea, saving the hassle of interrupting someone whilst having a bath to use the toilet. Adding to that, upstairs you will find generous linen closest as well as a study nook, with lighting, internet and power connections.
Downstairs is all open plan, the lounge room and dining area with air conditioning and a ceiling fan, are all overlooked by the well-appointed kitchen. Featuring all modern stainless steel appliances, plenty of cupboard space, large pantry and also if a dishwasher was to be added, simply remove 1 cupboard door located near the sink, and it has the connections ready to go, set and forget!
Out to the rear of the property, there is a covered entertaining area leading onto a fully fenced and grassed courtyard with a 3,000L water tank to help keep the already low overheads minimal for the tenants, as the property is water efficient and they pay 100% of the water usage.
Please get in touch for any further information or to organise a private viewing.