Welcome to your new home with all the bells and whistles, at a very affordable price with no need to spend a single dollar. The current owners have meticulously renovated this 1988 low-set, brick home to the highest of standards.
Inside you will find a brand new kitchen with timber bench top and two pac cabinetry overlooking the dining area that leads onto the outdoor entertaining area; furthermore, the kitchen and dining area can be closed off from the rest of the house, thanks to sliding doors. Both bathrooms, main and ensuite have also been renovated to the highest of standards. Outside you will find a fantastic covered outdoor entertaining area, large enough for a dining table, BBQ area and lounge, the property is also fully fenced and landscaped.
Other features include but aren’t limited to:
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 car + driveway space
- Rental appraisal of $390/week - $420/week
- Raked ceilings
- 114m2 internally + 62m2 external
- Built in 1988
- Garden shed
- Fully fenced
- Covered colourbond outdoor entertaining area
- Air conditioning in lounge and kitchen
- Ceiling fans throughout and in all bedrooms
- Security screens
- Window furnishings included
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Floating timber flooring throughout
- Fully renovated bathrooms
- New kitchen
- Landscaped yard
For further information or to arrange a private inspection, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.