WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR?
I present to you, 24 Augustus Street in Kingston, a property that has something for everyone at a very affordable price.
Where do we start? Built in 1988 and of brick veneer construction, means they don’t come more solid than this, and furthermore, there is solid timber flooring throughout the property underneath the carpet and tiles.
We have a fully fenced yard, with side access through a colorbond side gate that is large enough to accommodate most trailers, boats or caravans, also, a large in ground swimming pool to the rear of the property, perfect for any family once summer rolls around. Still sticking to the outside, just off the left of the dwelling, is a large 4.6m x 5.7m covered outdoor entertaining area that has plenty of space for a pool table and outdoor furniture; just off the outdoor entertaining area is access to the single lock up garage.
Moving inside the house, you instantly realise how well presented this home is and the amount of natural light flowing through. The kitchen has been updated and designed to make the most of the space available with a wraparound benchtop and plenty of cupboard space, furthermore, the kitchen is nearly 4 meters wide, so there is ample room to move about.
Towards the rear, you will find 3 good sized bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, master and second bedroom with air conditioning and ceiling fans in 2 bedrooms. The bathroom had been updated with new tiles, floor to ceiling tiles and a new vanity, the toilet is separate to the bathroom.
- 3 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Air conditioning
- Fully fenced
- Solar panels
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- 718m2 block of land
- Built in 1988
- Brick veneer construction
- Logan city council rates roughly $800/quarter ($435.45 for rates, $431.85 water)
- Security screens
- Gas cooktop
- Air conditioning in living room and in 2 bedrooms
- All rooms with built in wardrobes
24 Augustus Street it located minutes from all imaginable amenities, such as public transport, shops, schools and more.
- 190m to Closest bus stop on Adelaide Street
- 600m to Queens road Convenience Store
- 1 kilometre to Kingston train station
- 5.7 kilometres to Pacific Highway
- 4.5 kilometres to Logan Hospital
- 3.6 kilometres to Meadowbrook Golf Club
- 2 kilometres to Logan Central Plaza (shopping centre)
- 1.7 kilometres to Mabel Park State School
- 1.8 kilometres to Kingston State School
- 2.6 kilometres to Woodridge State School
- 2.2 kilometres to Mable Park State High School
- 3.1 kilometres to Woodridge State High School
For any further information, or to arrange an inspection, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.