FULLY RENOVATED, NO MONEY TO SPEND HERE!
On offer today we have 28/39 Bruce Road. This property has been fully renovated, top to bottom. The current owner have spent a bit quite a bit of time, money and effort to get the property to what it is today.
On the ground floor, you will find a large combination lounge and dining area with new carpets that leads into the fully renovated kitchen with new flooring, appliances, cabinetry, tap fittings and tiles; adjacent to the kitchen is the laundry with new laundry a tub, tap fittings and flooring. Stepping outside to the rear of the property, you will find a fully fenced courtyard and a brand new hot water system located externally, there is access to the single car garage externally.
Back inside moving upstairs, you will find 2 large bedrooms, both with new carpets and freshly painted and a generously sized bathroom. The bathroom was completely gutted and renovated with a new shower and waterproofing, vanity with tap fitting and a new toilet. The only thing original in the property is the bathroom flooring that is in great shape.
The rental appraisal on this property would be around $275/week, the Body Corporate fees are $311.40 per quarter and Logan City Council Rates are $448.17 per quarter.
- Fully renovated
- New kitchen, stove and flooring
- 2 Very large bedrooms
- Built in 1980
- New hot water system
- New carpets thought
- Entire property painted internally
- New light fitting throughout
- Ceiling fans in lounge and bedroom
- New security screens
- Bathroom was completely gutted and renovated with new shower and waterproofing, new vanity and toilet
- Floor tiles in the bathroom only thing original in the entire proper were in good condition
- New laundry
- Garage with external access
- Rental appraisal of $275/week
- Fully fenced courtyard
- Gated complex
- Rates $448.17/quarter (water additional)
- Body corporate $311.40/quarter (including sinking fund)
For any further information or to arrange an inspection, please don’t hesitate to call or email.