SOLD OFF-MARKET $345,000
This property is currently being sold as a off-market sale, please contact Michael Kanik for further information.
- 3 Bedrooms upstairs
- 2 Car garage
- Non-legal height rumpus room downstairs
- Concrete sleeper front retaining wall
- Insulated outdoor rear deck roof
- 6x split system air conditioning systems throughout the dwelling
- Precautionary termite barrier
- Currently tenanted at $380/week till 28/03/2018 with long term tenant happy to stay on
- Built in 1985
- 607m2 block
- Fully fenced
- Last Logan City Council rates were $863.17 (including $379.59 of water charges)
- Water tank
The property is located only minutes from all imaginable amenities, within a 2 kilometre radius of the property you will find Trinity College, Edens Landing State School, Beenleigh CBD, Beenleigh Market Place, Coles, Woolworths, Beenleigh Town Square and much more. Getting around will be a breeze, there are 3 bus stops along Sunrise Street, and several in the surrounding streets, Holmview train station is only 1.3 milometers away and Beenleigh train station is 2.3 kilometres away, with trains taking you to Brisbane City, Gold Coast and Ipswich.