NOT YOUR CONVENTIONAL TOWNHOUSE
What more could you ask for? Unit 3/392 Chatswood Road is sure to tick most boxes on your list. Built in 1999, this 3 bedroom townhouse has more to offer than most. This stylish townhouse offers a unique peaceful setting overlooking Kimberley State Forest with no rear neighbours. The complex presents extremely well with only 4 townhouses and a villa located to the rear of the complex. The complex is well maintained with Body Corporate fees of $637/quarter.
Upon entering the townhouse, you instantly notice the abundance of space. A split level design provides plenty of natural light and high ceilings. There is a single car garage with internal access, including an internal laundry and downstairs toilet. The kitchen is well appointed with plenty of bench and cupboard space, stainless steel appliances, and overlooks the lounge room with a view out to Kimberley State Forest. The open plan air conditioned living-dining area has enough room for an eight seat dining table and leads onto the rear paved entertainment area. This outdoor area is private and secure, with more than enough room for an outdoor dining set, BBQ and your pots and plants. Upstairs, three bedrooms share a bathroom which has a separate bath and shower. The bedrooms are a great size with all having built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom features a walk-in robe, air conditioning, and its own private balcony taking advantage of the views over the forest.
Other features include but aren’t limited to:
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bathroom
- Second toilet downstairs
- 2 rear entertaining decks
- 1 car garage with remote control door
- Air conditioning in master bedroom and living room
- Currently rented for $385/week until 19/04/2019 (6 year long-term tenant)
- Last quarterly Logan City Council rates $875 including water
- Quarterly body corporate fees $637
- Built in 1999
- No rear neighbours, backing onto Kimberley State Forest
- Security screens throughout
- Small complex of 4 townhouses and 1 villa
- All bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Walk in robe in master bedroom
- Internal laundry
- High ceilings in living area
- Pet friendly with body corporate approval
If location is key, shops, schools, public transport are all only minutes away. Public transport is a breeze. Chatswood Road has several bus stops with the nearest being about 170m away. A quick trip to the Hyperdome Shopping Centre provides bus connections to Brisbane.
- Kimberley Park State School: 450m
- Shailer Park State High School: 3.8km
- St. Matthews: 3.8km
- Chisholm Catholic College: 4.5km
- St Edwards and John Paul College: under 4km
- Hyperdome Shopping Centre: 2km
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.