Here is your opportunity to get into the market at a very affordable price with this 3 bedroom, brick and tile, townhouse in the heart of Robina. 48/23 Thorngate Drive is literally only minutes from all imaginable amenities and walking distance to everything.
Built in 1993, this property presents great value, well below the suburb median price; 48/23 Thorngate Drive consists of 3 good sized bedrooms, all with built-ins and ceiling fans, upstairs bathroom with separate shower and bath. Downstairs is tiled throughout with air conditioning, the kitchen has plenty of cupboard and bench space and overlooks the combined living and dining area. Outside consists of a covered and paved outdoor entertaining; there are no rear neighbours, the property overlooks council park land.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 car garage + driveway space
- Built in 1993
- Internal 126m2
- Covered terrace 28m2
- No rear neighbours, terrace overlooking council park land
- Air conditioning downstairs
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms and throughout
- Currently rented at $430/week until 30/07/2019 (long term tenant has been there since 2001)
- Council rates $1,685 + $1,535 for water/year
- Body corporate $2,075/year
- Pool in complex
- Covered and paved outdoor entertaining area
- Tiled downstairs and carpets upstairs
- Separate bath and shower
- Brick & tile construction
- Separate downstairs toilet
- All bedrooms with built in wardrobes
Walk, drive or catch public transport, everything is on your doorstep or a few minutes away. The nearest bus stop in only 160m away on Cheltenham Drive and from here you can get to Robina Town Centre, Bond University, or the heart of the Gold Coast.
- Robina Town Centre 1.6 kilometres
- M1 Motorway 3.5 kilometres (access north to Brisbane)
- Bond University 2.7 kilometres
- Miami beach 6.5 kilometres
- The Colonial Golf Course 1.3 kilometres
- Robina State School 1.4 kilometres
For further information or to arrange a private inspection, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.