MID - HIGH $400,000'S
YOU WANT CITY VIEWS? WE’VE GOT THEM
What more could you want? 47/52 Latham Street offers you contemporary living, with all the features of a 2-year-old property and not to forget, beautiful Brisbane city views.
Upon entering the apartment, immediately to your left is the kitchen with stone bench tops, well-appointed including dishwasher, island bench and stainless steel appliances over looking the living / dining area. This area is large enough to accommodate a large lunge as well as a dining table. Moving through to the far end of the property you arrive at the balcony (4.7m x 2.9m), perfect for entertaining and watching the sunset over Brisbane City.
The unit has two good sized bedrooms, the master is roughly 4.1m x 3.0m, it consists of a large walkthrough wardrobe leading onto the ensuite; furthermore, the master bedroom has its own dedicated balcony. Bedroom two is well sized at 3.9m x 3.0m, the bedroom includes built in robes and access to the main balcony through its own entrance.
- Body Corporate levies roughly $2,455 per year (plus roughly $200 - $300 for insurance)
- Council rates of roughly $376.90/quarter
- Currently rented at $430/week
- 2 Bed
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk through robe and separate balcony
- 2 Bath
- 1 Car
- City views
- Air conditioning
- Roughly 106m2
- High ceilings with triple step cornices
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and island bench
- Large lounge room
- Window furnishings included
- Large balcony with access to lounge room and second bedroom
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Second bedroom with built in robe
For any further information, or to arrange an inspection, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.