WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR?
Where do we start? 57/20 Donkin Street in West End is sure to tick most your boxes, located only minutes from all imaginable amenities this is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Instantly upon entering the unit, you will be blown away by both the amount of natural light coming in thanks to massive sliding glass doors and also the fantastic timber flooring throughout the unit. Immediately to your right, you will find a very functional tiled kitchen with plenty of storage, gas cooking and also brand new dishwasher; the kitchen overlooks the dining and living room helping to add to that open plan feel. Both master and second bedroom are identical in size and both have built in wardrobes and access to to the balcony through sliding glass doors and the master bedroom to the left benefits from an ensuite and adjacent to the second bedroom is the main bathroom with bath. Finally, the piece de resistance, a large 27m2 balcony, stretching the width of the unit, overlooking the complex pool and grounds, perfect for outdoor entertaining all year round. Furthermore, there is a secure basement car park with private storage cage. “Tempo”, the complex the unit is situated in has all the amenities you’d expect such as, outdoor BBQ area with swimming pool, gym, theatre and on-site management.
- 2 Bed
- 2 Bath
- 1 secure basement car space plus storage cage
- Built in 2007
- Timber flooring throughout
- Tiled kitchen, bathrooms, and balcony
- Brand new dishwasher
- Gas cook top
- Complex amenities include pool, gym, on-site management, theatre, BBQ area
- Master with ensuite
- Built in wardrobes in both rooms
- Air conditioning in both rooms and living
- Rental appraisal of $490/week - $520/week
- Brisbane City Council Rates $303.10/quarter
- Body Corporate Fees $1,758.53/quarter
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please don't hesitate to get in touch.