FLOOD FREE, NO BODY CORPORATE FEES - GET INTO THE MARKET
Looking to get into the property market or add to your portfolio? This is a highly positively geared investment at a bargain price. 2/7 Keating court is currently rented for $290/week until 2019 with a fantastic long-term tenant willing to stay on for as long as possible.
Built in approximately 1993, the construction is solid brick and tile lowset property. It is not affected by any of the Ipswich flooding events over history. Upon entering the property you are greeted by an open-planned living / dining area, overlooked by the kitchen with breakfast bar. Moving towards the rear of the property, you will find 3 generously sized bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and Dual access bathroom with separate bath and shower, and separate toilet..
Other features include but aren't limited to:
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
- Free standing duplex
- Fully fenced
- Built in 1993
- Brick and tile construction
- Security screens
- Air conditioning in lounge room
- Built-in wardrobes
- Currently rented at $290/week until 3rd of Feburary 2019
- Last Ipswich City Council rates $388.10. not including water
- Floating timber flooring in lounge room
- Tiled kitchen and dining area
- Carpeted bedrooms
- 1 Car garage with internal and back yard access
7 Keating Court is located only minutes from all imaginable amenities:
- Multiple bus stops on Brisbane Terrace 400m away
- Redbank train station 2.1 kilometres
- Goodna State School 700 meters
- Wolston Park Golf Club 3.6 kilometres
- St Ives Shopping Centre 1.3 kilometres (including Woolworths, major banks, restaurants and much more)
- Ipswich City 19 kilometres
- Brisbane City 26 kilometres
- Gold Coast 1 hour drive
Ipswich is centrally located in the booming south east Queensland region of Australia. To the east is the capital city Brisbane, and to the west are the rural and agricultural areas of the Brisbane, Lockyer and Fassifern Valleys. The city is ideally positioned on the national road network - 35 minutes drive from Brisbane, an hours drive from the Gold Coast and 40 minutes drive from domestic and international air and sea ports.
For further information or to arrange a private inspection, please don't hesitate to get in touch.