DUAL KEY HOME, 2 INCOMES UNDER THE 1 ROOF, $660/WEEK RETURN
8 Bruce Baker Crescent was roughly completed in 2016 purpose built as an investment property with cashflow in mind designed as a dual key home consisting of 2 completely separate units under the 1 roof.
Unit 1 on the right, consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, master with ensuite and a single lock up garage, currently rented for $350/week. Unit 2 on the left is currently rented at $310/week and consists of 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and single lock up garage.
Both properties include air conditioning, window furnishings, ceiling fans, security screens, dishwashers, all bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, fully fenced with individual, private courtyards.
- Brick and tile construction
- Fully fenced
- Quiet street opposite to council bush land
- 2 separate units
- Separate electricity meters for each unit
- Logan City Council rates roughly $1,219.15/quarter (including water)
- Each unit has separate water meters (tenants pay for water usage)
- Unit 1: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1 car
- Unit 2: 2 bed, 1 bath, 1 car
- Unit 1: Rented at $350/week
- Unit 2: Rented at $310/week
- Air conditioning
- Security screens
- Window furnishings included
- Private garages with ample driveway spaces
- Private courtyards
- Great depreciation still available
For further information, or to arrange a private inspection, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.