SOLD OFF-MARKET $338,000
This property is currently being sold as a off-market sale, please contact Michael Kanik for further information (rental appraisal of $360/week - $370/week).
On offer today we have a fantastic opportunity for the first home buyer or investor. This 1988, low-set, brick & tile, 3 bed home has been renovated throughout with not a dollar that needs to be spent.
The property consists of 3 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, 2x bedrooms with built-ins, and the master has access to the two-way (jack and jill) bathroom. The bathroom had been completely renovated with a separate bath and shower. The kitchen has also had a makeover from top to bottom including new, counter tops, cupboards, splash back and more.
Moving outside, you will find a massive outdoor entertainment area spanning almost the length of the entire house with a fully insulated patio roof, a perfect addition to finish of the renovations.
Other features include but aren’t limited to:
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath (jack and jill) with separate bath and shower
- 1 Car
- 639m2 block
- Fully fenced
- Fully renovated including kitchen bath toilet etc.
- Vinyl timber look flooring throughout
- Large covered entertainment area with fully insulated roof
- Window furnishings
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Air-conditioning in lounge room (split system about 2 years old)
- Hot water system replaced about 2 years ago
- Roof was re sprayed and re-pointed 2 years ago
- Repainted throughout
- Security screens
- Garden shed 3m x 3m
- Front shade sail for car space
- Garage currently used as multipurpose room
- Yard recently landscaped
- Last Logan City Council Rates for Quarter $652.13 ($386.49 water component)